Valentine's gift for my wife.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AdeDunn

Reaction score
So, I mentioned in my thread about my shiny new FV that I'd bought my wife a shiny new pasta maker for Valentine's day as a thank you. She used to have a machine years ago, but for some daft reason it got thrown away, and she's been hankering for a new one ever since.

So, here it is, in all of it's shiny glory. :)

IMG_20210209_170531.jpg

I thought you folks might appreciate it. ;)

lol She actually asked for it, so don't blame me. 😛 I asked her what she wanted, she told me a pasta machine..... She loves kitchen gadgets. lol

I will add, that's £130 worth of pasta machine.... :tongue:

myself my and wife tend not to do Valentines, maybe a card and takeaway or one of us cooking the favourite meal of the other. We will have a 9 week old baby by sunday, so while I was changing him last night I got his foot prints to do something with. May also slip a bar or two of chocolate in the shopping for the mrs.

myself my and wife tend not to do Valentines, maybe a card and takeaway or one of us cooking the favourite meal of the other. We will have a 9 week old baby by sunday, so while I was changing him last night I got his foot prints to do something with. May also slip a bar or two of chocolate in the shopping for the mrs.
If you can get an ink pad and print the feet on some white paper, with the heels overlapping it makes a nice heart shape you can frame. A cheap but thoughtful gift.

If you can get an ink pad and print the feet on some white paper, with the heels overlapping it makes a nice heart shape you can frame. A cheap but thoughtful gift.
That's what I've done. We'll his feet are a v shape which I'll use instead of the v in love as part of a roses are red poem. With abit of graphic design so can whip something.

Reminds me of the foot and hand print art work my 3 yr old daughter did of what was supposed to a pink butterfly at nursery. It hung pride of place on the fridge until my brother pointed out it looked like a massive fanny!!! Once you'd mentally made the jump it was hard to spot the butterfly ever again.....

So, I mentioned in my thread about my shiny new FV that I'd bought my wife a shiny new pasta maker for Valentine's day as a thank you. She used to have a machine years ago, but for some daft reason it got thrown away, and she's been hankering for a new one ever since.

So, here it is, in all of it's shiny glory. :)

View attachment 41292

I thought you folks might appreciate it. ;)
You might remember why it got thrown away when you use it. We got one only used it the once before giving it away. It's all the cleaning up afterwards.
I am thinking of getting my wife a dough mixer off Ali-express, I have just about rooted our KitchenAid.

Latest posts

Back