VAR

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would having X players at Stockley Park help.

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
It didn't look intentional and so it shouldn't be a red. But VAR is great... Just not used well and very inconsistent. But I would definitely not employ ex-footballers to assist.

Looked like a good tackle to me, I think the Chelsea player should've been booked for jumping underneath his foot

(Spurs fan here wink...)
I observe that your sentiments fully reflect the message of your avatar. :hat:
I must confess that I didn't even understand the question in the OP.

I disagree the problem is fans remember the bad decisions against their clubs not the good ones for other teams, it needs sorting but it is here to stay.
I disagree the problem is fans remember the bad decisions against their clubs not the good ones for other teams, it needs sorting but it is here to stay.
i was in favour of it and it was brought in to make the game better I've seen nothing that does that and it kills the atmosphere, seriously what is the point of celebrating a goal knowing its gonna go to VAR its to slow also and are they now changing the off side because of it all to suite tv camera I'd take a bad refereeing decisions over var any day

i was in favour of it and it was brought in to make the game better I've seen nothing that does that and it kills the atmosphere, seriously what is the point of celebrating a goal knowing its gonna go to VAR its to slow also and are they now changing the off side because of it all to suite tv camera I'd take a bad refereeing decisions over var any day
Completely agree

I observe that your sentiments fully reflect the message of your avatar. :hat:
I must confess that I didn't even understand the question in the OP.
The spurs player is a thoroughly good chap, and wouldn't hurt a fly. That Chelsea bounder, on the other hand, behaved disgracefully and deserved all that he received. That's all you need to know wink...

The spurs player is a thoroughly good chap, and wouldn't hurt a fly. That Chelsea bounder, on the other hand, behaved disgracefully and deserved all that he received. That's all you need to know wink...
Thank you even if I'm none the wiser. I'll stick to Australian rules. Allez les Cats (Geelong).

Liverpool is a fantastic city don't believe all the hype you here the place the people the humour, I live 23 miles away and 9 miles from Manchester its no contest its so vibrant and full of fun, Kloppo is a real person such a great guy this is the third time he has taken a team on and took them to glory, Mianz, Dortmund and now Liverpool, his saying its not what people think when you arrive its what they think when you leave, I feel sorry for Man u how do you follow Fergie a legend, yeah I am a proper football fan, up and till now there were 3 great managers in my eyes Bill Shankley, Fergie and Bob Paisley well make that 4 Brian Glough, Klopp will go on to manage Germany its the only option for him now god help us

We've had VAR here in Spain since the last world cup, I think this is the first season of it in the Prem right? I absolutely hate it, I think it's no exaggeration to say it's ruining the game. Especially when it comes to offside decisions because there still appears to be no consensus as to what actually is offside, we still get terrible decisions but we have to sit through endless replays to add insult to injury!

IF it has to stay, then it should only be used to judge clear incidents that were missed. If you need several angles and replays and lines drawn all over the screen to prove that an attackers toenail was offside then, IMHO, it is not being used correctly.

I support and watch a non league side in the North West Counties League we obviously don't use VAR and that's my point. If you are changing rules it needs to be for all football not just the top division. It is ruining the game and undermining the ref. Drop it now.

Back