Verdant Maltmiller Comp

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks pretty cool and really tempting, and if there's one thing I love in life it's free yeast. However IPA isn't really my style and there isn't enough time to experiment around. Ironically I could make some "big juicy" NEIPAs in Verdant's style but it would involve kveik yeast instead of theirs.

I’m planning to give it a try. Huge hop bill but I only brew 8L batches so if it goes wrong then it’s not the end of the world.

a bit confusing but I think they are sending the yeast out before its release date?

So a thread on here a while back was about putty water profile I think, check out the sulphate to chloride ratio 10ppm sulphate 230ppm chloride. So this is how they get that Mouthfeel

So a thread on here a while back was about putty water profile I think, check out the sulphate to chloride ratio 10ppm sulphate 230ppm chloride. So this is how they get that Mouthfeel
Never seen levels like that before.
Also separate additions in mash n boil

Bit gutted, I would have liked to enter but won't be home until the 28th of the month, would be cutting it a bit too fine to have something brewed and sent by the 14th of August. Someone's in for a great prize!

I wasnt allowed to enter for obvious reasons. But i did hear that the same thing about a member from the forum from a certain Verdent guy that i am friends with. A mid 40's score i heard which is pretty tidy in BJCP.

I would have thought you would have used that yeast and entered your coconut chocolate porter wouldnt you @Braindead

I wasnt allowed to enter for obvious reasons. But i did hear that the same thing about a member from the forum from a certain Verdent guy that i am friends with. A mid 40's score i heard which is pretty tidy in BJCP.

I would have thought you would have used that yeast and entered your coconut chocolate porter wouldnt you @Braindead

Takes at least 8 months pal.

Back