Videne or Vanodine V18 ?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to dig up an old thread, but quick question for Fubofo.
Have you had any success using the V18, and if so, at what concentrations for no rinse?

cheers

Hello All,

I have a question about price of Videne. According to recent messages on forum price should be around £5.
I checked recently in my local pharmacy, adsa pharmacy, boots pharmacy. Result is the same - £10.98 for 500ml solution.

Could you please suggest other places to ask about Videne?

dmr said:
Hello All,

I have a question about price of Videne. According to recent messages on forum price should be around £5.
I checked recently in my local pharmacy, adsa pharmacy, boots pharmacy. Result is the same - £10.98 for 500ml solution.

Could you please suggest other places to ask about Videne?

Mine was £11.80 in total from Rat Rations(check first post) for 1 litre (their price has now gone up a little since)

UPDATE: just had a quick look around, found this place which looks to be the best price AND also sells the FAM30 5lt (which nowhere else sells)
http://www.farmandpetplace.co.uk
[please note FAM30 will work at different solutions to V18!!]

just tapped in videne solution on ebay & there is a listing for 12x500ml bottles for £49.00 with free delivery,it is also open to best offer :D could be a bargain for someone to share around at a sensible price. :cheers: ken.

While the starsan debate is going on...found this thread. Father in law mentioned v18 as they used to use it to sanitise after caustic cleaning in the Wrexham Lager brewery when he worked there...

Latest posts

Back