Video calling and group voice calls.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
As i have no doubt we will be soon forced to stay home i thought a guide thread on using PC, laptop and mobiles devices to call each other would be useful, i haven't a clue how to do it as ive never used them before so if anyone can add any tips they would be more than welcome.

If the video doesn't play due to the problem reported in the announcement forum click on the word YouTube in each video and it will play.

Had a video call with old uni mates in the week. I am not sure why we haven't done it before now. My brother said him and his mates had a 2 hour session last night in FaceTime

Yeah a forum virtual pub...I bet though we'd spend most of the night trying to understand one another...regional accents and all that...

Cheers cippay_tea. I'm the process of setting up a friday night pub quiz with my work team thanks to this

Don't know what you mean, I understand every word you post:confused:

When i have phoned TalkTalk in the past i have had a nightmare with the call centre staff i guess a Cumbria accent isn't the easiest to understand, i much prefer online chat.

Back