Virgin Media woes

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry to hear AT :(

priority one if you weren't married when your child(ren) were born is get awarded parental responsibility... it'll make every court hearing thereafter go MUCH easier ;) otherwise u have feck al say in your childrens welfare. sucky I know and fortunately they chaned that law on ll children bon after a certain date recently, giving fathers PR from the off even without wedlock.

PM me if u need any advice on that subject as I won 50/50 custody (for what it was worth until she moved and I ran out of money for legal battles)

I've had enough of these fecking idiots that call themselves Virgin Media.

Yes i have got internet... at last. but the young twenty something cowboys have probably put my tenancy deposit at risk.

the cable they laid runs an inch under the turf, tacked around the pillar on my driveway, back under the turf again (and they ruined it!!) on the surface of the soil around the rose bush and loosely laid on top and across the concrete footpath to the box on my wall. they then put a dodgy cover back on the box (after i asked them as they left it uncovered last time) with a couple of dodgy cable ties.

not to mention their rowdy attitudes and foul language in the middle of the street.

i couldn't help but feel that i may be claiming on my house contents insurance sometime soon by the way they were eyeing up and talking about my home cinema (screen and projector) setup :?

all in all totally disgusted. :evil:

i'll be taking photos and writing a very snotty letter promptly

i'll be taking photos and writing a very snotty letter promptly

Quite right too. If you've got a friendly land lord, get him to draught up a nasty letter to you and send that as well.
I'd be looking for re-installation and a years free subscription :thumb:

Back