• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Equipment Wanted Wanted 10 or 12 litre Corny kegs

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jondi11

Reaction score
Hi, I’m on the look out for 10 or 12 litre Corny kegs, also on the look out for connectors, pipes, co2 regulator to fit a beer engine.
Bit of a long shot, but I though I'd try. Or places of recommendation to buy from.
Cheers

Last edited:
I highly recommend both Kegthat.com and brewkegtap.co.uk - both run by passionate and knowledgeable people who run great businesses. They will likely sell everything you need except maybe a demand valve.

Question from me would be what kind of beer you are looking it serve? If traditional beers, suitable for a beer engine, you might be better off with a direct link to a polypin or a plastic keg. Corny are more suitable for beer with more sparkle, and in my opinion modern ipa/lagers don't serve well through a handpull.

I highly recommend both Kegthat.com and brewkegtap.co.uk - both run by passionate and knowledgeable people who run great businesses. They will likely sell everything you need except maybe a demand valve.

Question from me would be what kind of beer you are looking it serve? If traditional beers, suitable for a beer engine, you might be better off with a direct link to a polypin or a plastic keg. Corny are more suitable for beer with more sparkle, and in my opinion modern ipa/lagers don't serve well through a handpull.
Been using pint365 from plastic pressure barrel serving ipa's, co2 top injector. Apparently demand valve is not needed with a pint365.

Latest posts

Back