• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Equipment Wanted Wanted: 30-50L stainless steel pot

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thegrantickle

Regular.
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Looking for anyone selling or with knowledge of a reasonably priced stainless steel stock pot 30-50L. New or used, with or without fittings, looking for it to build my HLT/HERMS system into. The usual go to good value places are out of stock and I feel like £70+ is a lot for such a simple thing.
Cheers

There seems to be a real shortage of stock pots at the minute. I wanted a 100L pot and resorted to ebay in the end and managed to find a bargain.
Brew builder had some of his higher end pots when I last looked but as you say it’s a fair jump in price 🍺

There seems to be a real shortage of stock pots at the minute. I wanted a 100L pot and resorted to ebay in the end and managed to find a bargain.
Brew builder had some of his higher end pots when I last looked but as you say it’s a fair jump in price 🍺
I wonder if it's liked to the similar issue with construction materials... Bloody brexit.

Back