Wanted! Beer bottles (London)

Discussion in 'Wanted & For Sale' started by D1e, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Jul 16, 2017 #1

D1e

D1e

D1e

Hello fellow brewers! I am looking for some beer bottles (can be with cases) to buy.

I would prefer clip top bottles, but if u have regular glass ones with caps and cap fastener, thats also fine!

Anyone around London? I could take a train ride if its not to far to collect.

Thanks!!

2. Jul 16, 2017 #2

Chippy_Tea

Chippy_Tea

Chippy_Tea

Administrator. Administrator

If you have a local pub ask them if you can take some from their bottle bin they should be happy to do so as they are not worth anything to them.

3. Jul 16, 2017 #3

MyQul

MyQul

MyQul

Chairman of the Bored Moderator

If your any where near brixton and dont mind 330ml bottles I got all mine from London Beer Lab on suday mornings. As they have beer workshops frid/sat/sun and people buy beer from their bottle shop. They have to take them to re-cycling so were happy for me to take them away

https://www.londonbeerlab.com/

4. Jul 16, 2017 #4

D1e

D1e

D1e

Thats a lot for your great ideas guys!

Ill go tomorrow and get a bottle capper from Wilko and then visit some local pub, hopefully they will have some bottles on Monday already :)

I usually have 50 clip top bottles for a single batch, but this time I need much more for an event. I think its a great idea to have bottle capper in this situation, or when u want to give some beers for your friends to try and dont expect them to bring bottles back lol.

Thanks alot!:)

Chippy_Tea likes this.