• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Equipment Wanted WANTED Brewtools B80 or B150 and Brewtools Unitanks F100 or F150

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timtoos

Regular.
Reaction score
I am looking for a Brewtools B80 or B150 as well as Brewtools Unitanks F100 or F150.

I am located near Leeds, West Yorkshire

Thanks

Eyup buddy! Just logged on, yea got your reply despite the above poster saying I wouldn’t lol. Been a member since 2017 so god knows why it says new member haha! Iv just not an active participant on the whole! Will reply on pm!
Lance

Last edited:
Been a member since 2017 so god knows why it says new member haha! Iv just not an active participant on the whole!

The title is based on post count as you have only posted twice in 4 years you are classed as a new member.

yea got your reply despite the above poster saying I wouldn’t lol.

The reason i said he many not get the message is because "New Members" are blocked from sending messages until they have a certain number of posts but on refletion i believe once you have posted your first post the block is lifted 24 later.

Last edited:
Sorry if it came across wrong Chippy Tea, having not interacted too much on the forum it is all new so I suppose ‘new member’ is apt! Just logged in by chance this week to have a browse and saw the post regarding the B80 after this week only thinking about getting rid. Bizarre!

Latest posts

Back