• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED Corny Setup

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PhilByford

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am on the lookout for a Corny Keg setup if anyone is selling?

Many thanks,

Phil

What're you looking for? Just the kegs or regulators, taps, connectors? A converted fridge or freezer even?

I think a problem you might have is that Corny Kegs are essentially immortal so they hold their value really well. If I was buying today I'd be looking at something reconditioned from somewhere like BKT

Hope this helps

Best value is buying a keg set up from bkt or angel home brew, grade A recon kegs, new regulator, pipes taps etc.

Thanks all for your replies.

You are right, used Corny kits are hard to come by for reasons as you have mentioned. I only ask as I have recently started my own very small brewery and have been producing bottle conditioned Hard Seltzers. I now wish to start kegging for serving at markets and events and would like to bottle from keg to avoid sediment. As a startup my funds are limited so was hoping for a good deal.

Specially, I’m looking for a minimum 3 keg setup with lines, taps, regulator and gas. I have a temp controlled chest freezer already.

Thanks guys for any advice you can give. 👍

Thanks all for your replies.

You are right, used Corny kits are hard to come by for reasons as you have mentioned. I only ask as I have recently started my own very small brewery and have been producing bottle conditioned Hard Seltzers. I now wish to start kegging for serving at markets and events and would like to bottle from keg to avoid sediment. As a startup my funds are limited so was hoping for a good deal.

Specially, I’m looking for a minimum 3 keg setup with lines, taps, regulator and gas. I have a temp controlled chest freezer already.

Thanks guys for any advice you can give. 👍

Re: gas, what most people do is put a deposit down for a gas bottle, then pay to get it refilled. Mine was £50 plus 15 quid per refill. That would last me about a year at medium personsl usage.

As has been said brewkegtap are awesome. I thought I was being clever by getting my bits all over the place and just getting the regulator and taps from bkt - it actually would have been cheaper to get it all from them. Also give them a call if there is a specific bundle you want - they are lovely people and very helpful and full of great advice.

If you are looking 2nd hand still, probably better chance of finding a bargain on Facebook marketplace, local free ads or similar.

Good luck and let me know how you get on with the business, sounds great!

Back