WARNING: Wordle Spoilers

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wordle Solutions: Yes / No

• Yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Suggestion - For those that play; what do you think?

For those that have already solved a given Wordle, sometimes it's interesting to see what guesses people have made.

I also think you can embed a spoiler code, which I'm about to try out here:

This is standard spoiler code:
This is a standard spoiler. Suggestion: we could put the game number in the title

Pasted picture:
1643802580314.png

Click the fuzziness below to view.
This is inline spoiler code:

This is an inline spoiler. Looks like if you paste a picture in the inline spoiler code, it is visible immediately. So it would have to be typed in manually.

Yes - I have too much time on my hands :D

I'm not sure about this. I think a non spoilery description about guesses is ok but part of the reason why Wordle works is that the way it's shared doesn't mess it up for others, and is not qualitative in terms of better/worse words. This creates a low 'fear of failure'/'fear of judgement' being made when sharing and similarly limits the scope for ranking or better/worse than others. I suspect that is part of why it has been so successful as a socially inclusive puzzle that we can all share our successes, near misses, and failures in. (Sorry in a reflective leadership mode this morning - I think too much about things like this 🙈 )

Sorry in a reflective leadership mode this morning - I think too much about things like this 🙈 )
No need - this is exacty why I asked the question.

(Elsewhere) I have been asked what my starting words were. Sometimes knowing the words explains how someone gets from one place to another. Example; being able to solve it in two guesses where there were no hits on the first guess. Knowing what is left is part of the puzzle, not necessarily what you guessed correctly. But I know you know this.

What I failed to include was a poll. EDIT: Oh - I see it now.

Latest posts

Back