Warsteiner and Bitburger 660ml bottles £1.30

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MickDundee

Landlord.
Reaction score
...in Tesco

I don’t usually buy mass produced beer (although both are independent IIRC) but both are a decent drop.

It was “reduced to clear” so I’m not sure if it’s a nationwide thing or if it’s just that my local Tesco has decided to stop stocking them.

I got some broadside, hobgoblin gold and bishops finger outta Tesco today. Also reduced to clear. All of them were £1 give or take a few pence. I've never tried the hobgoblin gold or bishops finger. Well I'm having a hobgoblin gold right now and its actually quite nice.

I got some broadside, hobgoblin gold and bishops finger outta Tesco today. Also reduced to clear. All of them were £1 give or take a few pence. I've never tried the hobgoblin gold or bishops finger. Well I'm having a hobgoblin gold right now and its actually quite nice.
Yeah I’d seen that cans of Hobgoblin Gold Reduced to Clear too, but I’ve been disappointed with it the last couple of times I’ve had it (after originally liking it a lot). Also, I can’t reuse cans for homebrew

It was bottles! :thumb1:

I quite enjoyed it. I really liked hobgoblin before I got in to proper beer, now I wouldn't thank you for it. I'd keep the bottle though.

It was bottles! :thumb1:

I quite enjoyed it. I really liked hobgoblin before I got in to proper beer, now I wouldn't thank you for it. I'd keep the bottle though.
Only cans at Tesco Dundee Riverside. Might keep an eye out in the other ones.

Seems a nationwide clear out. I stocked up on Proper Black & Guinness Golden for just over £1 a bottle & the 660ml Punk IPAs were £2. Picked up a few cans of other bits that were reduced as well so assuming they're shuffling their range.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back