Was he a Spammer?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These were probably sold by Cedaronics. You can Google it or look on eBay for that seller. Not a spammer but a previous sponsor.

I believe it was STC1000s he had bought in bulk though, rather than PID units.

Worth thinking that a lot of industrial businesses have a surplus of PID units that are no longer top range (not touch screen etc) still worth a lot but scrap listed by the businesses so often given to staff.if wanted. A PID as you know still cost loads so can imagine people selling them on ebay quite regularly.

evanvine said:
There was a retailer/member posted a while back that he was selling PID units at £15!
I don't seem to be able to find either him or his post! :eek:
Has he been exorcised?

!!! Certainly not a spammer !!!

At that time I bought a load of PIDs which I sold for £15-17. They've all gone.

As someone has said ^, I also brought in 60 x plain STC-1000s which went a long time ago, although I have just received a third shipment of these - they are on eBay at £17 with postage included.

There are 30 built units of the STC ready to ship anytime.

Hope this clarifies the situation (sorry, couldn't stretch to a second year of sponsorship).

Regards

Tim

If you want one get hold of Tim at thermofix.co.uk (aka Cedaronics) He sorted me out for all I needed and I just put it together with his detailed instructions. Very nice chap to deal with and quick to answer any questions. Top quality kit. I was going to mess about and get all the bits myself but a friend who works in electronics told me not to mess about and to get it all from him - he was right - no regrets.

julian said:
If you want one get hold of Tim at thermofix.co.uk (aka Cedaronics) He sorted me out for all I needed and I just put it together with his detailed instructions. Very nice chap to deal with and quick to answer any questions. Top quality kit. I was going to mess about and get all the bits myself but a friend who works in electronics told me not to mess about and to get it all from him - he was right - no regrets.

That'll be the guy that posted before you ;)

ScottM said:
julian said:

That'll be the guy that posted before you ;)

That would be me not reading it properly. You are right.

Latest posts

Back