Watches

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

huwb

Reaction score
Anyone here have an interest in watches ?

I have a small collection of casio Gshocks, but today for a bit of a bargain price ive landed a watch ive wanted for a while a Gshock GW200Z - 1 frogman.

Still trying to work out how to upload a pic.

Anyone else in to watches ?

Yep love em.

Been wearing my citizen eco drive sky hawk for 6 years daily now. Considering the beating it's taken. It's still in decent nick

What platform are you using ? Mobile or PC?

Here's mine just took a pic.

IMAG0005.jpg

That citizen is a beast, always fancied a nighthawk. Im using mobile mate ?
I never usually spend fortunes on watches but the latest was too good to let go :-)

Love watches particularly skeleton watches, I will post a picture when back on PC.

Huwb have a look at the posting a picture guide in the support forum.

I like watches. But not big money watches.most I've ever spent is £70 .

A lot of big money watches contain movements that are different to the movements that you find in cheaper or mid range watches. Often your 70 quid watch has a movement or the bits that make it work, that are from the same factory in China that make watches for DKNY Gucci Next Diesel etc. You pay for the design in a mid range watch. I still have a few of them though ;-)

I've got a Glycine Incursore (engagement present from the wife) and a G-Shock Frogman (sat in the lost property in an former workplace for years until it became clear that it was never going to be claimed, so I claimed it!).

Never wear a watch these days, mind!

Love watches particularly skeleton watches, I will post a picture when back on PC.

Huwb have a look at the posting a picture guide in the support forum.

I had a lovely timex skeleton kinetic watch once. The one with the weight that winds as you move.

Trouble was I could actually feel it. Sold it on. But skeleton watches are great. Love to see the movement. Wife bought me a pocket watch. It's not too of the range but I'll upload a pic in a bit.

As chippy said. Look at the guide. If not go down, go to advanced, attachments, upload etc ;-)

Never really been a fan of full digital watches myself.

I always wear a watch, I know you have a clock on your phone but I find it more convenient.

I have a rotary skeleton pocket watch, was a gift for being best man for my best mate.
Also i have a seiko monster automatic, affordable hefty very good quality for the price.

I have a rotary skeleton pocket watch, was a gift for being best man for my best mate.
Also i have a seiko monster automatic, affordable hefty very good quality for the price.

Rotary have nice watches. Is it the glass on the back and a cream front?

Any pics of the pocket watch. I'll upload mine soon.

Latest posts

Back