• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Weldless Heating Element

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old_P

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I could purchase one of these within Europe?

Attachments

• B6021F5B-7F96-4AB1-A4CD-F393A653AE94.png
    B6021F5B-7F96-4AB1-A4CD-F393A653AE94.png
    127.4 KB · Views: 174

I intend on fitting it in to a stainless steel vessel. The advantage of the weldless stainless steel heating elements is cleaning, plus they are efficient and reasonably priced.
I already have one in my primary vessel and it‘s excellent. Brouwland was one of the first places I looked at, since they carry a wide range of brewing equipment, plus I have an account with them. But, unfortunately they don’t stock the element I’m looking for. My last one came from Australia and sadly it looks like I’ll have to get my next one from there or the States!! Since electrical brewing is so popular in Europe, I thought it would be relatively easy to purchase such an element!

Edit: Yes, 230V.

Thank you very much for your reply.

can you show us the one you want that is not in stock? What's wrong with the one I showed you?

The one I am after is shown in the attachment in my original post.

The one you showed is of top quality, but not the same design. I’m looking for a weldless stainless steel wond or probe. They are very popular in Australia and the states, but I guess not here as yet :)

There are plenty in Australia and NZ if you don't mind waiting for delivery....

Last edited:
Would you accept a higher wattage or a ripple element? Why do you like the straight one?

Since I’ve never used a low density element as you have recommended, then that may be a possible alternative ‘if’ they don’t need cleaning.

If someone could share their experience that would help?

Go for ultra low density then rather than low density if cleaning is the issue.

Last edited:
I agree, this one fit the OP's requirements from a quick search however.

Personally I use a 3kw ULWD ripple element from Brewbuilder, don't have any problems keeping it clean and it never scorches. Although, I haven't had it on a good outing since I bought my Brewzilla!

It looks OK for heating water but a bit short for heating sugary wort and could scorch easily. I'd be looking for one with a lot longer element.
This might actually be the size I need as I want to make a smaller brew pot. I currently brew 23L using the BIAB method, but would like to brew more frequently. I have a smaller stainless steel pot and want to set that up. I was thinking of moving the fittings from one to the other, but have now decided to set it up with all new fittings.
I will admit I’m a little nervous using AliExpress and would prefer to use and support a home brew supplier.

Back