Well Done Malt Miller

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mm are good but can be a bit pricey !!
As other posts they have always corrected and orders of incorrect.

Nice to hear a positive post about customer service.

If you're an online retailer, you could have 999 smooth transactions and 1 awful one. The 999 will rarely comment/publish how great it was. But undoubtably, the 1 would...

On the flip side...
I wonder how many of us would be quick to return anything mistakenly sent in excess but not paid for? :tinhat:
I did exactly this with 2 cases of beer that Beer Hawk sent in error (and hadn’t charged me for!).
I was a bit taken aback that they didn’t thank me for my honesty, but there you go.

A recommendation and a pat on the back goes a long way to a business owner... especially those who live and breathe what they do and who do try to put things right asap should things go wrong. It can be upsetting when your hops don't turn up but it's not the end of the world...I shop a lot in reviews or recommendations...I use the MM...can't fault their work!
It would be nice if he dropped in here now and again so we could give him some earache!

I've moved from GEB as I was always having issues, now I use the Home Brew shoP (aldershot) but 2 out of last three occasions I've had a burst bag of muntons extract. They are supposed to double bag the muntons but both times I had a split it wasn't. So they're aware of the issues but can't IME get it right. I am awaiting a replacement bag. The worst part is that stuff is uber sticky. So if any of you buy muntons DME on a regular basis and its always delivered intact let me know I might have to switch athumb..

A recommendation and a pat on the back goes a long way to a business owner... especially those who live and breathe what they do and who do try to put things right asap should things go wrong. It can be upsetting when your hops don't turn up but it's not the end of the world...I shop a lot in reviews or recommendations...I use the MM...can't fault their work!
It would be nice if he dropped in here now and again so we could give him some earache!

I have met Rob the malt miller several times at various brewing events, nice man and easy to chat to. We got talking about forums and it turns out he was the main sponsor when this forum first started. He claimed when when the forum was taken over by a new owner he's banner ad. that he had paid for a year in advance was reduced to a small ad. at the bottom of the page with no warning. It turns out most of the members at the time were banned for protesting at the new regime so he decided he would leave as well. He is still active on Jims and other forums.

Latest posts

Back