We've finally sacked McLaren... thank God for that

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notlaw

Dubbel Dragon
Reaction score
Sorry to all the non-football fans, but as a proud Newcastle fan, it's been tough lately with that dipstick in charge.

We'll still go down, "Rafa the Gaffer" will not be able to stop that rot. The club is broken from ar*ehole to breakfast time!!

Newcastle will do no good unless Ashley steps back from it big time,let the manager manage and identity his own recruits, we went back that way at the Albion with Pulis even if watching us is dire at times,but we are safe again for the big bucks

Ashley is a cretinous creature
He is milking Glasgow Rangers dry and although im happy about that,his ethics are a disgrace, he has a seven year contract and every pound spent in a Rangers shop, 90p goes to Sports Direct! Charles Green signed the deal off and was obviously in Ashleys pocket.
A horrible man,i feel sorry for Newcastle and Ran....,Their fans

Ashley is a cretinous creature
He is milking Glasgow Rangers dry and although im happy about that,his ethics are a disgrace, he has a seven year contract and every pound spent in a Rangers shop, 90p goes to Sports Direct! Charles Green signed the deal off and was obviously in Ashleys pocket.
A horrible man,i feel sorry for Newcastle and Ran....,Their fans

Who's your team fella. Not the hoops being from Bannockburn I'm guessing. You're obviously a Stirling Albion man :lol:

Unfortunately, if Rafa can't save them, I imagine he'll leave this summer.

A year or two in the championship will do them good.

Unfortunately, if Rafa can't save them, I imagine he'll leave this summer.

A year or two in the championship will do them good.

He's got an agreement that he can walk away after 10 games if he wants.

Funnily enough, the last time we were in the fizzy pop league, I enjoyed the football more than I had done for years.

Who's your team fella. Not the hoops being from Bannockburn I'm guessing. You're obviously a Stirling Albion man :lol:

Yup,how did you guess? ;)
I took my seven yr old son to the Albion v East Stirlingshire game around four months ago,it was baltic,he wanted an Albion scarf (£10,hasnt been seen since,thats nearly forry pints) the East fans were dressed up as hotdogs amd were letting off smoke bombs and flares,the Stirling fans didnt sing one song,not one.
Apart from that, a great day
Mon the hoops
Whats your team Notlaw?

Yup,how did you guess? ;)
I took my seven yr old son to the Albion v East Stirlingshire game around four months ago,it was baltic,he wanted an Albion scarf (�£10,hasnt been seen since,thats nearly forry pints) the East fans were dressed up as hotdogs amd were letting off smoke bombs and flares,the Stirling fans didnt sing one song,not one.
Apart from that, a great day
Mon the hoops
Whats your team Notlaw?

Newcastle daft mate, although all my ma's side of the family are North of the border and they're all hoops fans. Been to cp a few times over the years.

I hope the appointment of a new manager gives the team a boost and you can do us all a favour and beat Leicester on Monday, 24 with a game in hand should see you safe if Rafael can get you playing some decent football.

Back