What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The second of my beer52 selection, a 4.2% pale ale which is pretty good. I feel with this type of beer (APAs, session IPAs etc) that there's a limit to how good they can be, and (in my opinion) that limit isn't terribly high. Yes there's a nice hop flavour, it's citrusy and fruity, a little resinous, but it's also perfectly forgettable.
H1FcpG5.jpg

Just finished one or two 😉 of my MJ Brut IPA's, I was a tad sceptical of this when I purchased it as there was little else to buy (bloody newbies buying up stock 😆). Turned out to be really good, it doesn't taste as strong as it is @ 7.8% ABV. only downside is I've only got about 35 pints left 😔

It’s Friday and I can drink again just had a delivery from White Horse Brewery so am enjoy a bottle of Dark Blue Oxford University Ale, lovely Chocolate flavour not quite as good as when I’ve had it on cask but still rather pleasnt.

Is that the citra/mosaic IPA?
Glad you liked it.
I'm wetting my weekend whistle on this lovely dry single tree cider, before moving on to some Vocation cans. HB supplies are running low!
View attachment 28632
It was the rye but initially I thought it was the IPA.... Both absolute quality though mate.... Had to keep taking it off the wifey 😂

Working my way through the new Aldi range.
20200703_180159.jpg
20200703_162704.jpg
20200703_161524.jpg
20200703_170813.jpg

Some real ups and downs. Tempest are amazing for the price point. Che Guava had "guava flavourings" which is kind of off putting, not sure why it couldn't have been just "guava" and the rosė wine lager thing was a bit weird and very thin. Rest of the range chilling in the fridge for testing over the weekend. Doing my bit for research purposes so you don't have to. You're welcome. 👍

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back