What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My guilty pleasure 😬

3CAA649A-E28C-4E88-8955-735F5B541B91.jpeg

Drinking my ESB tonight, the long neck at the side of my glass is a Lion stout 8.8% after last night decided against drinking it tonight, but have knocked up a recipe to try and replicate it. Keeping it to ABV 7%.
It occurred to me, I have never seen an Australian Tropical Stout, will be calling mine Cane Cutters Stout.
001.JPG

Just had an English bitter and thinking what to have next while I brew another English pale to go with the English bitter already fermenting (wouldn’t want @Hopsteep to go thirsty at the end of the month!).

I am a bit spoilt for choice though
because my retirement gift to myself has just arrived...

View attachment 30442
nice athumb.. I think I need to retire more often!

Drinking my ESB tonight, the long neck at the side of my glass is a Lion stout 8.8% after last night decided against drinking it tonight, but have knocked up a recipe to try and replicate it. Keeping it to ABV 7%.
It occurred to me, I have never seen an Australian Tropical Stout, will be calling mine Cane Cutters Stout.
View attachment 30460

The time of your post threw me for a second, I was momentarily impressed by you beating @Mrhandsome and @Fuzzy Growler to the bar! 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back