What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the kit from there good, just had a quick look and the prices are really good and some nice sounding ones.
I buy kits from them fairly regularly (scaled down to 11L) and find them to pretty good, a lot of their recipe kits are based in Graham Wheelers Brew Your Own British Real Ales although they clearly have kits based on other sources as well. I am particularly found of the Landlord and Sarah Hughes Ruby mild kits. Incidentally the beer I was drinking tonight was using one of their kits the Ruby mild.

15897454302814550311228407548775.jpg

My local has been delivering 9pint mini kegs. So I have had a few pints of Ludlow gold.

Tonight it's going to be sample bottle number one from the Cream Ale I bottled last week.

Started doing a bottle a week for the first two weeks.

G
Me too, never thought I would find a kit better than Juicy session but I think I have. Like I say I added 50g more hops than what come with the kit and it is as close to an AG brew that I've brewed, so will be buying this again for sure.
Great I'll definitely give it a try

Visited the brewery in February whilst having a few days in Ludlow before all this S**t started. They have a great set up just hope they can survive all this!
Ludlow isnt too far from me and the brewery is a good visit. The castle is worth a look too! They seem to be doing all they can, providing a few pubs that do deliveries/take-outs with beer. My local has been selling a variety of their mini kegs since this all happened. Hopefully we won't see many pub/brewery closures, but I think loosing some due to the current situation is inevitable.

Seems a bit quiet on this thread on a monday...:laugh8:

I'm having a strawberry cider over ice (as suggested by the brewer, to cut through the sweetness)
Really potent strawberry flavour which I'm surprised about as I know he used real strawberries
acheers.
20200518_171330.jpg

Seems a bit quiet on this thread on a monday...:laugh8:

I'm having a strawberry cider over ice (as suggested by the brewer, to cut through the sweetness)
Really potent strawberry flavour which I'm surprised about as I know he used real strawberries
acheers.
View attachment 26186

Actually, I’m surprised you’re getting a strong strawberry flavour - to me even strawberries don’t taste much of strawberry!

Actually, I’m surprised you’re getting a strong strawberry flavour - to me even strawberries don’t taste much of strawberry!
I know, that's what I thought...maybe the sweetness helps push the strawberry flavour. I'll try to query with the brewer (if that's the right name for a cider maker)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back