What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I first tried to cancel on-line but although you can choose to unsubscribe, when you pick that option you are just advised you need to ring the office. I rang the office several times over the next few days and each time got a message saying they’re busy and to ring back. Finally, I emailed them and they did acknowledge that. You might want to go straight to the email approach!
Yeah used their codes before and just email saying you can't afford it.

This Saison is turning out rather well four weeks after bottling.
rps20200604_202444.jpg

First pint (minus a mouthful) of Sweet Newkie Brown from a 10 litre PB that was filled on 9th January and has been Carbonating & Conditioning ever since! Delicious!

IMG_1753.jpg

It came with the comment "I was losing the will to live waiting for that foam to go down!" Wisely, I didn't remind her that the stuff poured down the drain last week was as flat as pancake, due to an un-named person letting all the CO2 off!

4857C215-F2B2-4F1A-913E-B6ADD5CCD300.jpeg
Salt Isobar Salted Caramel & Imperial Stout (11.8%)

As much as I like session beer their is still something special about a high APA imperial stout or barley wine. This is not easy drinking it tastes like a 11.8% beer it is malty heady and I’m slightly worried that I need to use a sharp knife to chop the chicken for the stir fry I’m making.

View attachment 27079
Salt Isobar Salted Caramel & Imperial Stout (11.8%)

As much as I like session beer their is still something special about a high APA imperial stout or barley wine. This is not easy drinking it tastes like a 11.8% beer it is malty heady and I’m slightly worried that I need to use a sharp knife to chop the chicken for the stir fry I’m making.

It’ll be fine you won’t even feel the pain 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back