What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cardamom saison. Welcome to the weekend! 🥳

0F7901EC-2DAC-413B-9213-22A3F47D9C20.jpeg

Tonight I'm having a Zoom beer tasting with a few mates. We normally have one a few times a year with a load of commercial beers but this time I just dropped off a few homebrews for them. We'll be starting with a 6% dunkels bock, then a 7.5% dubbel, then a 6.7% brett pale ale, then a 7.2% weizenbock.

I don't normally drink so much in one sitting so I'll be Brahms and Liszt after that lot.

Started off with a watermelon rekorderlig, then quarter (bottle) of rum. A wheat beer then an old crafty
IMG_20200515_172427.jpg
hen.

WOOF!

Following my Hoegaarden 330ml we went to the local Coop to buy two bottles of white wine. I was the only one with a mask and gloves. Now on my Leffe blonde clone.

Drinking a slightly cloudy Headcracker that was bottled in Early June 2019, still tastes great though only three more left

My very young Saison. Now carbed nicely but no head retention. A few weeks to condition and clear needed even though it's very drinkable already.
rps20200515_185130-01.jpeg

grabbed a london pride on the way home. as remarkable as i remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back