What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Black IPA next IMG_20200530_215036127.jpg

View attachment 26798

A Dubbel brewed by @strangesteve. This is seriously good 👌
I think that is the same beer Steve sent me. I don't think I put a review up. Unfortunately it had lost a bit during the postage which took nearly a week and a half considering I only live about 2 hrs away. The beer itself had fantastic flavour to it. Definitely on the brew list 👍

It's been a none-stop day here in cushytown. Ran for an hour with Mrs C this morning then straight into more garage decluttering and spring clean. Second weekend of baking my ass off in the oven-garage. Now seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

Nice to hear my lager-thing fermenting away at 12°C with the old Hotpoint fridge working overtime while I cleared shelves and filled bins.
Considering I could barely get into this garage last week, I now have a rather decent brew space to use in all weathers.
rps20200530_221625.jpg

Somehow managed to get through 4 or 5 homebrews this afternoon. Cracking family BBQ to round off the day.

I think that is the same beer Steve sent me. I don't think I put a review up. Unfortunately it had lost a bit during the postage which took nearly a week and a half considering I only live about 2 hrs away. The beer itself had fantastic flavour to it. Definitely on the brew list 👍

Cracking beer. Here’s my review-

“Lightly carbed, a slight bit of foam on the surface that quickly faded. Aroma wise slight hints of raisin, clove, rum and maybe a touch of liquorice. Flavour wise, toffee, deep caramelised malt, banana with a hint of warming alcohol that brings it all together.”

I don’t think my words do it justice. I just wish I had another one in the fridge 😂

Just awaiting my little brothers arrival.

I'm going to get him caned off of my weizenbock at a safe 2m distance.

Hopfenweisse and a doom bar from god knows when. I don't like DB normally, when it's as old as this it's grim. Still drinking it

DSC-6371.jpg
DSC-6373.jpg
I have a "control" bottle of Doom Bar in the fridge. Been there for about 15 months. If I ever drink it, I'll know that I'm PROPERLY losing the plot....

I do like a conspiracy but what's the chancers of the camera failing right at the time the rocket landed 🤔
I have a mate who loves a good conspiracy theory (genuinely believes the moon landing was faked), I'm definitely going to ask his thoughts on that 😁

Imagine the amount of interference there would be from that thing landing though, it's not all that surprising the video feed was lost.

It is indeed. Not sure why the cap leaked, or why it takes several days longer to get to another town up the road than it does to get to another country across the water :confused.:

I have a mate who loves a good conspiracy theory (genuinely believes the moon landing was faked), I'm definitely going to ask his thoughts on that 😁
Well I asked him his thoughts on that and he said he'd just have to wait and see for himself. Honestly I don't know what that means and I'm a little frightened to ask :confused:

Imagine the amount of interference there would be from that thing landing though, it's not all that surprising the video feed was lost.

They did go to the moon but only to find its a hollow alien base - that's why we haven't been back for over 50 years. True story wink...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back