What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First of the day for me IMG_20200531_190553912.jpg

I’ve had way too much of everything this afternoon. Had a good afternoon with a BBQ and many (many? yes, many) beers, thankfully I cooked before I got to this state. I hope you all had a good afternoon too?

PS txkrn me about 10 minutes just to write this post! 😂
Hey, Mr Brewery or can I call you Hazelwood? life's not a rehearsal, enjoy it while you can mate, and don't be late for work you bum. :laugh8:

'Caroline' Double IPA from Kettlesmith. Simcoe, Minstrel and Citra hops according to back label. 7.2%. Excellent. Last of a very good mixed case of bottles from the brewery. If I ever make stuff half this good I'll be delighted.

Nightmare are you ok. I do a bit of cycling myself. Not the safest mode of transport
Fortunately! Had one of my latest to numb the pain 🥳- son was round the corner and thought it safer to go home with him than take a trip in an ambulance. That is my first and hopefully last collision with a vehicle in over 40 years of cycling. getting to sleep will be fun - it's 26 in the house atm 🥵

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back