What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished a pint of Iron piers Keller queen Lager.. good easy drinker whilst getting the mash on. Now on to @dan125 latest donation Vienna IPA..first time drinking this style and it's going down a treat . Cheers DanView attachment 26862
Thanks mate. I'm just having a small one myself. It's been in the keg for 2 weeks now and I'm not sure where the hops have gone.
I did use a bit less than usual but it still had 378g total inc 200g dry hop in a 30L batch.
It could defo use a few more ibus to cut through the malty sweetness from the Vienna imho.
acheers.
20200601_174211.jpg

Drinking my American Double Hopped AG kit and added the main dry hop when fermentation started as instructed in the eerrrr.... instructions. Only kegged it yesterday morning and force carbed at 40psi until this afternoon. Nicely carbed but lacking in hoppiness, I must admit I dry hopped with whole leaf hop in a SS spider and the hops were trying to escape when I opened the lid so hops may have been better chucked in and let free? second time doing this AG kit but tastes ok and good mouthfeel, head retention isn't quite there yet but hey it's young at the moment.

Just a couple elvis juice while I sanitize bottles and prep for bottling the coopers irish stout tomorrow,then I'll sanitize the fv and brew up this cider kit, so busy day tomorrow then haha

Who knows the story about the bear? View attachment 26897
Its well known here in Edinburgh. Theres a really nice statue in princes street gardens.
For those who don't know , theres a strong connection with poland and scotland from ww2. Wojtek was a bear adopted by polish soldiers in iran who subsequently came over here with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back