What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I did. Bought her these. ;)

1C6AB301-0464-4BC2-8FB7-64C67A92AA7C.jpeg

I’m NHS so get HUGE discounts from Hotel Chocolat. She gets loads of flowers too from Wild & Bloom but I didn’t take any pictures. I’ll take one for you next time!
What do you do In the NHS?
I miss working in the hospital, I really enjoyed meeting new & interesting people everyday

cracked open my first mozart pale ale. this one is a berry, black currant fruit basket! really interesting new english hop it reminds me a bit of mosaic without the tropical and mango. cant wait to see what this one grows up to be!

20200606_123317.jpg

cracked open my first mozart pale ale. this one is a berry, black currant fruit basket! really interesting new english hop it reminds me a bit of mosaic without the tropical and mango. cant wait to see what this one grows up to be!

View attachment 27136

Nice colour. I’ve never used those hops, might they be anything like Bramling Cross?

i have never used bramling cross so i am not sure? i should start going through the varieties grown around these parts.

BramlingX is very nice for hopping, I had one as single hop ale. After a few months the combination of crystal malt and the hop gave it a bit of cherry flavour.

9D172BD2-B877-4AA9-8A91-059401EB9C0B.jpeg
Having a post brew pint, Wilko Light house keeper I threw out the mini kegs I had of this as it wasn’t great, but kept a few bottles, it’s improved a bit with age but still not great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back