What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
With you chaps , I’m starting to pine for the full malty ales , I want to brew an amazing ESB to reset my hop head tendencies. I’m going to revisit my Belgian favs As well. Digging out my old Michael Jackson books to reminisc. (the beer MJ before the comments start !). :laugh8:
80CFEE6C-AFED-419E-8F67-AF3EB041CAAD.jpeg

Oh no! I think you need to move to Kent for the better weather and to share a few beers! ;)
Just boxing up your beer. I can't decide which is best between the Vienna IPA with mosiac & Simcoe or the hazy IPA with citra & Vic secret. So I will send both 😁😁
I have included a small bottle of coconut porter and Munich dunkel.
IMG_20200705_145754716.jpg

Just boxing up your beer. I can't decide which is best between the Vienna IPA with mosiac & Simcoe or the hazy IPA with citra & Vic secret. So I will send both 😁😁
I have included a small bottle of coconut porter and Munich dunkel.
View attachment 28809

All sound beautiful @samale . Maybe I’ll send you some similar beers for comparison? I do have a Mosaic Vienna IPA and a Citra IPA. I don’t have a coconut porter but I do have a plum porter and I’m planning a malt monster.

With the 2nd of my two whirlpool additions in (trying something different with my neipa method) I'm having this rather fine sorachi ace saison from @dave_77
Another nice mild saison character and a touch of lemony citrus.
Yum 😋
The 6.6% abv is very well hidden :hat:
20200705_151711.jpg

To make it a hat trick of guest HBs from different brewers I'm now having this salted caramel chocolate porter from @Fuzzy Growler
It's got a very inviting roasty chocolate aroma and is caramelly sweet in the flavour
Very cleanly fermented for 6.8%
A little bitterness to balance.
Really enjoying this - something I'm very unlikely to brew myself but great to have a pint to try. Thanks for sending :hat:
20200705_163825.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back