What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that might happen!
Couldn't come away empty handed so I've just bought these beers for 'research purposes'
Screenshot_20200705_202807_com.android.chrome.jpg

St Feuillien Tripel to round off a brew day and continue my education into all things Belgian. I used to drink a few 15 years ago but am loving getting back into them.

Raging I was out bidded on a 50 litre braumiester. Someone got a good deal, it went for 930. I bid 850 with 10 seconds left. Should of went more😓
Geterbrewed has just put the brew monk pre order back on if that suits your needs

The braumiester is the dogs balls, maybe someday.
I must get a beer swap with you at some stage.👍
Definitely mate, I've got a Trillium sleeper street clone (that's oxidised) and a salted caramel chocolate porter (that's fairly sweet) at minute, next up is a sea salt, lemon and thyme gose.... I'm up for a swap any time, I'm very much still learning but I like experimenting

Sea salt lemon and thyme sounds interesting.. I will drop you a message in a while. My stock at the min
Coconut porter
Imperial stout
American amber
Vienna IPA Simcoe & mosaic
Hazy IPA citra Vic secret
Munich dunkel
In the fermentor I have
Kolsch
Bock
Saison

Plenty to choose from 😉

Started off with brewdogs Tangerine Clockwork IPA and then onto Goose Island IPA, Just had a cheeky half of my MJ AuPA (kegged Friday) that I added 60g of simcoe extra to the kit hops as a dry hop, it needs to clear a tad but it's very hoppy and a promising drink. Now on my very quaffable MJ Brut IPA.

Last edited:
Next up is this lime sour by Deep Creek. This is a bit disappointing because I really liked the sound of it. The sourness is a bit flat, not as fruity as if like, and a touch of diacetyl in there too. It's not bad, but not as good as I'd hoped.
6iJNO3D.jpg

Got a few brewdog hazy janes in just finished bottling my grapefruit ipa will get a kit on tomorrow a lager or cider kit not sure yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back