What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been scrubbing the boat today started off on this small abv from NM now on the wine (needed something stronger) 🤣
IMG_20200712_162434_409.jpg

My first Lockdown Extract IPA. This has been in the bottle for about 8 weeks. I tried it a fortnight go & it was far too bitter for me but the difference in these last two weeks is incredible.
I'm brewing my first AG (BIAB) today.

Attachments

• 20200713_125049.jpg
    20200713_125049.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 48
My first Lockdown Extract IPA. This has been in the bottle for about 8 weeks. I tried it a fortnight go & it was far too bitter for me but the difference in these last two weeks is incredible.
I'm brewing my first AG (BIAB) today.
What are you planning on brewing

We're moving home shortly so I've had to rethink my brew as I'll not be brewing for a few weeks & I wanted to use up what Hops I have opened previously. So this time it's an IPA with Mosaic, Galaxy & Citra.
Fingers crossed.

Attachments

• 1594643723074410937256698179282.jpg
    1594643723074410937256698179282.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 50
We're moving home shortly so I've had to rethink my brew as I'll not be brewing for a few weeks & I wanted to use up what Hops I have opened previously. So this time it's an IPA with Mosaic, Galaxy & Citra.
Fingers crossed.
Sounds good let me know if your up for a swap👍

I've had one of my American pale. Now is the first of the first kviek pale with Victoria secret..it's been bottled ten days,just starting to drop clear,so a bit slower than my normal brews. It's nicely carbed but pours hazy,great aroma,tastes bright and juicy... delicious in fact!! My initial reports on CML Kveik...so far I like it! I think if you're force carbing you're on a winner with this in terms of time. I don't get the orange taste some report but that might be masked by the hops...but either way it's a great tasting beer for its age...and my attempts!

Great news Clint, I brewed an APA from GH book Saturday and used the Voss, airlock is now calmed down a bit and hopefully finished tomorrow. I pitched @ 38°c and have it in the brew fridge @ 35°c......did you cold crash at all?

the last bottle of a cascade and centennial pale ale i made back in february. it was my first time keg hopping. this one has definitely been hit and miss. the last bottle is quite to my liking. it's a pretty beer too.

20200713_184248.jpg

No...dropped to 14c for dry hop.
I'm planning to brew tomorrow but couldn't decide what...either a Caledonia Deuchars clone or now might be the same malt bill for the kviek but change the hop to azzaca or Amarillo....I might need another beer to help me decide!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back