What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
like grey or clearing?
It's starting to go a shade darker. My camera isn't very good and the sun isn't out
IMG_20200713_194141942_HDR.jpg

Today, 4.15, and that'll do for today? Chippy, why isn't the report button working? :beer1:
Maybe @Mrhandsome lives on the other side of the world and it's really 12 past ******, I dunno:confused.: as a side note it's a good job some of us are not **** heads or the country would be in lockdown or something 😬

Just had a glass of Red Baron. @the baron shared his recipe for rye beer round about the beginning of the year. I made it there and then and by May, it had still not carbonated. My fault, not the Baron's. Well, it's carbonated now and it's a lovely drop. Thanks for the recipe.

Anybody seen the Baron? Haven't seen a post of his for ages?

Just had a glass of Red Baron. @the baron shared his recipe for rye beer round about the beginning of the year. I made it there and then and by May, it had still not carbonated. My fault, not the Baron's. Well, it's carbonated now and it's a lovely drop. Thanks for the recipe.

Anybody seen the Baron? Haven't seen a post of his for ages?
What's the recipe if you don't mind me asking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back