What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly I don’t have a Saison at the moment so am ,making do with a TT Landlord Clone it’s not bad, but not great either a throughly middle of the road session bitter shame as previous batches of this have come out really well.

Attachments

• 630CAEEE-00F3-47F2-BB6B-B88848ABB0ED.jpeg
    630CAEEE-00F3-47F2-BB6B-B88848ABB0ED.jpeg
    13 KB · Views: 59
Just got back from an 8-hour return drive to Somerset and need something cold and refreshing. Decided this best meets the bill, it’s been kept in the fridge and is only 5.5% - the other beers in the fridge are quite a lot higher ABV and I’m thirsty.

83044DDA-7AAC-4D1F-B215-19B16532C24C.jpeg

I’ve decided my beers need cooling as the shed has reached 27C today. Air conditioner is on it’s way...

picked up a bottle of Elvis Juice to try.
Not my cup of tea at all
I tried it in a pub last year or maybe the year before and it was too in your face for me but as you say you need to try things out to see what's for you.

Just got back from an 8-hour return drive to Somerset and need something cold and refreshing. Decided this best meets the bill, it’s been kept in the fridge and is only 5.5% - the other beers in the fridge are quite a lot higher ABV and I’m thirsty.

View attachment 30676

I’ve decided my beers need cooling as the shed has reached 27C today. Air conditioner is on it’s way...
what did you get?

I'm not drinking this early (today) promise! Just a couple from yesterday.
IMG_20200808_162021.jpg
IMG_20200808_170439.jpg

First is a pale ale, and the second a NEIPA from Maule Brewing Co. I also had an IPA from them.

Pretty good, the pale was nice and soft. I could swear the NEIPA had Mosaic in as it tastes just like my Mosaic brews, my wife agrees and says mine is better (I knew I married her for a reason). They actually list sabro and Citra as the hops so what do I know? Pretty impressed with both this brewery and myself now 😁

Wasn't so much a fan of the IPA though. A bit too bitter for my liking, but I do like mine a bit smoother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back