What are you drinking tonight 2020.

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

Hazelwood Brewery

Regular.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tonight I'm cooking a romantic chicken tikka jalfrezi... romantic you ask? Because I love it! Mrs Clint doesn't so it suits me.
Drinks...I picked up a Brewdog Duopolis to try and I'm raising my Beerwulf delivery...
You can romance me with a chicken tikka jalfrezi - I love it too :laugh8:

chrisb8

Regular.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Picked up one of these earlier reduced to clear in Tesco. Not half bad, the brett is subtle enough that it wouldn't put off the average beer drinker, adding a nice fruitiness and just a hint of funk.
I am having one of these tonight, bought for me by my other half, however she's a bit miffed when I read out 'reduced to clear' from your post! 'It wasn't reduced in our tescos... You don't want to know how much I paid...'

jjsh

Reaction score
My <as yet unnamed> Golden Ale. Nicely carbed from a corny keg. It's at garage temps, so about 5 / 6°, so if I wasn't away for most of the weekend I'd turn the Kegorator on to get it up to a cellar temp of 9° to see if the chill haze would go, but other than that I'm really happy with this beer. Nice and hoppy without tasting too flowery.

Lawrence22

Regular.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm on a mix of punk and Elvis tonight. Got a Hoppy Red ale carbonating in keg though, so back on my own stuff next week.

obscure

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m on my weekly trip to get a growler of beer and am enjoying a NEIPA nice fresh taste perfect for a lazy Saturday.

strange-steve

Quantum Brewer
Reaction score
A couple of times a year I hold a beer tasting night with a few mates to open up the world of great beers to them. This is tonight's selection, looking forward to getting stuck in...
The tasting went well, the Pannepot was voted the beer of the night with the Aventus a close second. We finished off the night with my 16% stout which held up surprisingly well against these commercial beers.

Reaction score
836D6EA9-D3FE-4A95-9E9C-F106D79F4DB3.jpeg
My festival Belgian Dubbel kit brew . Fantastic no twang , brewed 17 th Nov 2019. Can only get better.

Latest posts

Group Builder