What are you drinking tonight 2020.

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrhandsome

Reaction score
Having a night off, the rum went down too well last night.

How's everyone's stocks doing? I'm down to a few BIPAs and some dodgy Belgian strong ales. The spirits have also taken quite a hit :oops:

samale

Landlord.
Reaction score

How's everyone's stocks doing? I'm down to a few BIPAs and some dodgy Belgian strong ales. The spirits have also taken quite a hit :oops:
Mine are at critical levelIMG_20200404_212134123.jpg
On my redx ale

Mrhandsome

Reaction score
Thankfully I bought supplies for about 6 months of brewing just before this all kicked off. I have a Mosaic/El Dorado pale ale and a wheat beer conditioning, another wheat fermenting.

Hazelwood Brewery

Landlord.
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Stocks are good and I have plenty of raw materials - my problem is that friends and family are not drinking it!

Mrhandsome

Reaction score
Today's mission was to track down some bbq coal. Found some driving past a corner shop, result!

Self isolation bbq party! 🎉

I guess I'm on the rum again tonight...

Hazelwood Brewery

Landlord.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s going to be another of those days isn’t it. Come on guys, don’t make me look a p155 head!

I’ve had a couple of these based on Punk IPA. Note the reflection of the fingers gripping the phone - there's concentration for you :laugh8: :laugh8: :laugh8:

413880CA-18FD-404B-9937-AA633BAC329A.jpeg

obscure

Regular.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can still enjoy what you have! Anything on the go!
Actually another batch of Land Lord (complaints about lack of,variety aside I brew it regularly for a reason it’s a solid pint) that and waiting for my London Porter to come to the fore tried it last night but a tad too young still.

Have the ingredients for a couple of pale ales and porters but now trying to decide if I want to give milk stout or, imperial stout ago. Might be a bit early b it starting to think what to brew for the Christmas period, as the one upside to the current situation more time to brew.

Hazelwood Brewery

Landlord.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
waiting for my London Porter to come to the fore tried it last night but a tad too young still.
Waiting is such a chore! My stout is only ONE week conditioned and I’m already several pints down.

I’d favour a milk stout or maybe even a brown ale. I like beers in the 4% - 6% range but I’m guessing you also like a higher strength if you like imperial. With summer coming a nice IPA or saison might also be good. I’ve even got a lager on the go, unheard of for me!

Go with whatever you most love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts