What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20200208_181001771.jpg
My first raw ale. Not bad at all

Not sure if this will work, but you should see Charabanc Ruby Ale from the Wriggly Monkey Brewery, local to Bicester.

Attachments

• 15811859901236610947582243430121.jpg
    15811859901236610947582243430121.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 152
Just tapped my American amber, it’s only been in the keg for a week, but it’s tasting fantastic. Another all grain kit purchase from the malt miller ABV is a shocking 7% ashock1

Attachments

• 173178FA-56CA-49B9-92AA-B82B67E0E835.jpeg
    173178FA-56CA-49B9-92AA-B82B67E0E835.jpeg
    16.7 KB · Views: 145
OK, I’m now on my stout and it’s really good, even if I say so myself. Mesmerised watching the interface between the head and the beer roll up - is there word for that special effect? Hmmm!

That feeling is called "anticipation"!

It really gets your mouth watering; especially when you know that it's going too be a great pint! athumb.. athumb..

First pints from my Kegorator, so that's the first pint from a corny keg. It's also the first ever point of my Chinook / Centennial / Cascade golden ale. It's lush.

I need to mess around with the length of the tube from the corny to the tap (think it's a bit long), and I've got a gas leak somewhere, and I have dared turn the STC1000 on yet as it's dark and if it trips the RCD and plunges the house into darkness I'll be about as popular as sick, but..... Yay! I have a working corny / Kegorator system.

Schlenkerla rauchbier Marzen from a party keg which always reminds me of a Watneys Party 7.
Love the stuff.
aecht-schlenkerla-rauchbier-maerzen-party-keg.jpg

Burning Sky Petite Saison. Floral, slightly tart, fresh and delicious. Quality mixed ferm beer in a 440ml can for under a fiver, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, they are wizards

Drinking my attempt at a Jenlain Ambree "Bière de Garde". As a home brewer this is one of those times you can genuinely claim to have produced something that equals or even surpasses a commercially produced beer. I think I nailed it, really proud. Having tried a few bottles of Ambree over the years this is not far off at all, but I don't really care, it's a very decent beer. Modest amounts of Northern Brewer and Saaz in the boil, no dry hops. Mangrove Jacks M36 yeast.

GetAttachmentThumbnail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back