What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up one of these earlier reduced to clear in Tesco. Not half bad, the brett is subtle enough that it wouldn't put off the average beer drinker, adding a nice fruitiness and just a hint of funk.
za4AKcO.jpg
I am having one of these tonight, bought for me by my other half, however she's a bit miffed when I read out 'reduced to clear' from your post! 'It wasn't reduced in our tescos... You don't want to know how much I paid...'

My <as yet unnamed> Golden Ale. Nicely carbed from a corny keg. It's at garage temps, so about 5 / 6°, so if I wasn't away for most of the weekend I'd turn the Kegorator on to get it up to a cellar temp of 9° to see if the chill haze would go, but other than that I'm really happy with this beer. Nice and hoppy without tasting too flowery.

I’m on my weekly trip to get a growler of beer and am enjoying a NEIPA nice fresh taste perfect for a lazy Saturday.

A couple of times a year I hold a beer tasting night with a few mates to open up the world of great beers to them. This is tonight's selection, looking forward to getting stuck in...
m8j1uxK.jpg
The tasting went well, the Pannepot was voted the beer of the night with the Aventus a close second. We finished off the night with my 16% stout which held up surprisingly well against these commercial beers.

836D6EA9-D3FE-4A95-9E9C-F106D79F4DB3.jpeg
My festival Belgian Dubbel kit brew . Fantastic no twang , brewed 17 th Nov 2019. Can only get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back