What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...it was 6 months... anyways,just take your time. No point doing too much and getting a set back...getting in the car...they probably told you but...sit in,facing out,knees tight together,swivel in. One if those swively things under your **** might help though I never bothered. Same type of manoeuvre for getting in bed. As for tying laces...I struggle one side .all my shoes I tied and bung my feet in or get slip ons...socks...that's a palaver one side but I can manage...

Wilko cervesa it's very good pimped of coarse
IMG_20200317_155831.jpg

4115FF15-61AE-4619-84E9-DD65069C96B1.jpeg
Cracking amarillo ddh ale. Silky smooth. Full on mouthfeel great fruit/herbal balance. Orange murk! But in a good way. Get this Spanish brew if you can.

When the world's losing its mind and shutting down, isn't it nice to know you can still relax in the comfort of your own home with a beer? I'm currently lucky enough to still have plenty of work on and have definitely earned a couple tonight. Home brew coffee stout, for me. Stay safe, everyone.

F0FCAB59-E0EB-4ED3-9721-560F8AC446FA.jpeg
Just took delivery of my Flow Control tap for the mini keg, it makes such a difference.

Beer is my basic Yorkshire Bitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back