What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pint of my "A bit sheepish" poured through stout tap because boredom got the better of me. Wont be doing it again.
20200328_181444.jpg

Jaipur, homebrew totally tropical, and a Charlatans Tellin Stories listening 'party' on Twitter at 9pm.

quite a lot given my epic fail on the coronavirus thread... late to the party... that's me.

same as last night but with my face off instead of a life & death.

Landlord Clone
Was a bit nervous how this turned out as I decided to brew it on coming back from the pub (not the best of ideas boiling liquids and intoxicating beverages) however I got through the brew unharmed and the beer turned out well lovely and refreshing.

Last edited:
Been drinking my Punk IPA based beer for a while and I’ve now hit the point where the beer munchies has seriously started to kick in.

Got a spicy beef chilli on the go and a crusty sourdough baguette to go with it - lashings of butter of course! Mmmmm!

Seen them about ten times really stood the test of time that album

Love them, fave band for me and the missus. Been all over to see them. Was due to see Tim Burgess on his solo tour early may but reckon that's done for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back