What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Louth, Grimsby, Market Rasen - the Burmuda Triangle of the North! ;)

Meh, that's the Wolds. If you found that spooky, you should wander down the marshes on a cold dark night ~ If Lincolnshire is 'the most brute and beastly shire of the whole realm', then we're the most beastly of the beastly. :tongue:

Meh, that's the Wolds. If you found that spooky, you should wander down the marshes on a cold dark night ~ If Lincolnshire is 'the most brute and beastly shire of the whole realm', then we're the most beastly of the beastly. :tongue:

I’m not so sure - lost my virginity in the Lincolnshire triangle. Didn’t find it again until I got married :laugh8:

Are they any good at water adjustment calculations?

If they are, they are more serious about brewing than their dad is. I'm looking forward to their year 2 teacher leaving comments on their work for brewing 120 litres or so of beer over the next few months.

Proper pint 😂😂😂😂
IMG_20200402_230247.jpg

hmm, an hour cycle, pressure wash more of the drive, then a bolognese washed down with some northern monk and magic rock beers... to be fair Morrison's has hit the mark with their 'craft' section recently 4 for £6 - but thats all they'll sell you. But they'd let you have 3x12 multipack slabs of ind. lager piz ???

The last bottle of a thrown together bitter brewed with the Ringwood strain. Loads of crystal and roasted malts. At 10 months old it’s stunning
Strange how a ‘user upper’ that’s been forgotten about for ages can turn out to be a bit special
BB64EB0F-9B7A-4CDE-B51A-1F929A9A9B3D.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back