What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pleased I had the foresight to pick up a corny full of Dreamland hoppy pale from the local brewery that hosts HB club.
Its got a large dose of citra and mosaic and goes down far too easily at 4.5%
Can never get my hoppy brews this clear :laugh8:
20200403_174842.jpg

Picked up 4 of these in Tesco on the way home today 12 euro for 4 i have to say i think im disappointed just had one cos im mad to try them after what ive read but its more like a fizzy fruit drink than a beer maybe my taste buds are gone lol its drinkable but i expected a lot more considering i could get a premium kit for 25 think ill stay away from tesco on fridays
15859341244787001436659072804984.jpg

5A40514B-BB93-42B6-91E4-409D88BD48AD.jpeg
Decided to get a boxof beer from Flavourly, drinking tonight

FourPure Tangerine Pale
Loch Lomond Electric Cafe (a Pilsner)
Black Isle Brewing Co Amber Ale

A nice selection box was of 20 cans (10 different beers) not exactly the same as going to the pub, but nice to have a bit of variet.

Last edited:
Continuing for the moment with brown ales, this time “Pilgrim” - nothing to do with the hops which are actually Bravo.

A more toasty flavour than “Trinity” maybe but I’m not sure the Bravo hops were the best choice. Having said that the beer is quite young still so we’ll see.

3FD4C4D6-02BD-4DB6-B66F-75C5B5CBFDEB.jpeg

I'm drinking a bottle of my mystery rose WOW ( because I found a demijohn of it and can't remember what's in it, lol ) and have a bottle of Apple, Grape + Raspberry Wow lined up for a online group pub quiz. :beer1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back