What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Barbie fired up and washed down with an American wheat :beer1:

DB36B1CB-E7A0-4C89-99A6-B29B38F5CE11.jpeg
D0C803E5-6F95-439A-8451-E4D61EFDAC4F.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Last of the grapefruit ipa, brewing up a st.peters ruby red ale tomorrow hopefully

I made some adjustments to the beer lines in my brew fridge today to try to reduce foaming a bit. Popped out for my 10.00pm pint of Punk IPA clone and nothing came out of the tap. I eventually found that a combination of the fridge trying really hard to get back down to temperature after me having it open for so long today and the new beer line touching the back of the fridge meant it had frozen up! I’ve moved it away from the back so it should thaw out eventually. In the meantime, I’ve cracked open a couple of bottles of my Summit Pale ales this evening. Cheers.

Alas trying to hold out till Friday till I’m on beer, so Ginger Beer and Orange Juice for me.

Need to have a go at making Ginger Beer again remember making it back when I was at school and denying any knowledgeable that it was almost certainly highly alcoholic. Hopefully no, shortage of root ginger at the moment.

Does having a small glass of beer straight out the fermentor count (need to check it’s at least drinkable) if so Landlord Clone, beer I‘ve brewed many times before, solid dependable beer, never one I will consider the best I’ve ever brewed but likewise never a bad pint.

Also still have a couple of litres of the previous batch of it so plan to drink that tonight.

Just checking the carb on the 'best' bitter I packaged last Saturday ;)
Annoyingly it finished/stalled/stuck at 1.019 for just 59% AA.
Have been trying to increase the carb to help cut through the residual sweetness and its helping a bit.
Shame because it's otherwise pretty good even if it could do with another week to clear
20200410_123859.jpg

Does having a small glass of beer straight out the fermentor count (need to check it’s at least drinkable) if so Landlord Clone, beer I‘ve brewed many times before, solid dependable beer, never one I will consider the best I’ve ever brewed but likewise never a bad pint.

Also still have a couple of litres of the previous batch of it so plan to drink that tonight.

Which reciepe are you using? The one from GH BYOBRA?

:laugh8: :laugh8: :laugh8:

It could do with another 6 to condition! A man after my own heart, I can’t wait to taste my latest brew - no matter how much else I have ready.
Was going to be one of my entries for the LAB open competition at the start of may. The cancellation has saved me some embarrassment with this beer :laugh8:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back