What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2nd AG, Mexican Cerveza

20200411_200446.jpg

Had a sample of my Mosaic el Dorado pale, and my wheat beer today. The pale needs another week or two to settle. It's still hazy and a bit yeasty tasting, but a good beer underneath. The wheat is amazing. Just under three weeks old and a little undercarbed still, but full of banana.

Spent the day moving my ugly DIY kegerator build into a different room and building in a second fridge, shelves etc to make a bar. 75% complete so celebrated with a few pints of Peroniclone (perfect for a sunny afternoon) and amazingly I cracked a bottle of the blackberry and elderberry wine we made 18 months ago (tried some a year ago and it stripped the enamel from your teeth) but now, wow! Dry and full flavoured red, a little on the thin side as all hedgerow wines tend to be but what a difference a year makes.

Just bottled a double hopped American ipa ag. Final percentage 6.90.

Attachments

• ADC1BDA8-C4A0-4EF1-82DF-C760044FD23C.jpeg
    ADC1BDA8-C4A0-4EF1-82DF-C760044FD23C.jpeg
    23.3 KB · Views: 57
  • B86A793A-AEEF-416C-B9A4-ECDE21B7A870.jpeg
    B86A793A-AEEF-416C-B9A4-ECDE21B7A870.jpeg
    42.9 KB · Views: 59
Drinking my last bottle of Czech Dark Lager. Had saved it for the April Forum comp but as its not going to happen decided to drink it..

Starting with one of my own weizenbock, certainly one of the most interesting of my own brews, fruity, spicy, malty and a very unusual style:
243uDgH.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back