What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice clean Mosaic pale ale. Not as vibrant now, as I’m sucking from the bottom of the keg but it’s still ok and still 6.9%. I have another ale ready to keg so need to get this one emptied.

83BE4C32-81FF-4E48-9704-5D08C380F010.jpeg

This delicious SAISON! very kindly sent by @Pennine. Should it be added to the forum rules that SAISON! must be written like this?
ERJ2Hdu.jpg
this was quite timely, I cracked open a can of this and was stunned how similar it was to that
SAISON! so close I almost think they stole my recipe and used M29. anyway glad you enjoyed it, I have a couple bottles left that I am cherishing.

I am definitely going to rebrew with belle saison or be134 I might skip the rhubarb and belma and hop it a bit more with azaaca for the pineapple.

20200731_190042.jpg
20200731_190052.jpg

Back home after holidays
Soooo hot so started with a wild beer, then onto a mint tea. An evening of variety I think

IMG_20200731_180435.jpg

IMG_20200731_185755.jpg

Here comes the rain...

I've fetched the kids from Grandma's so I can finally sit outside and have a beer, and the frigging sun had gone in. Looks like rain is coming. I'm having a pint of my will-not-clear Kolsch a like.

IMG_20200731_193951.jpg

I managed 35 miles on the bike earlier, it was so nice I got the posh bike out and headed for the wolds. Bad idea, steep hills and heat hurt a lot.

IMG_20200731_135328.jpg

I've fetched the kids from Grandma's so I can finally sit outside and have a beer, and the frigging sun had gone in. Looks like rain is coming. I'm having a pint of my will-not-clear Kolsch a like.

View attachment 30197

I managed 35 miles on the bike earlier, it was so nice I got the posh bike out and headed for the wolds. Bad idea, steep hills and heat hurt a lot.

View attachment 30198

Yeah, not the most comfortable weather for a hard ride! Oo-err!

Been a scorcher of a day, not surprised to see some cracking beers being posted.
Had a few pints of the local brewery's monthly and now setting about some double hopped ipa.

Bottling my English pale ale. Finished on the high side. This is meant for this month's competition. We will see how it goes

Two year old cider using scrumped apples from next door, sweetened with ribena

IMG_20200731_202417.jpg

Yum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back