What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Coopers Australian Pale Ale with cascade and crystal malt etc which at six weeks bottled still seems a bit green to me.
20201024_180358.jpg

Started off with a DIPA from London Beer Factory... Well they say DIPA, I'd say NEIPA. Thick, dank and piney. Less aroma than the one I had the other day, but better flavour. Probably a good beer if they skipped the lactose.
IMG_20201024_150649.jpg

Then onto an IPL from Aldi, tastes like a regular lager to me! Quite refreshing all the same.
IMG_20201024_163918.jpg

Started off with a DIPA from London Beer Factory... Well they say DIPA, I'd say NEIPA. Thick, dank and piney. Less aroma than the one I had the other day, but better flavour. Probably a good beer if they skipped the lactose. View attachment 34562
Then onto an IPL from Aldi, tastes like a regular lager to me! Quite refreshing all the same. View attachment 34563
You really need to ask Santa for some beer glasses.

So, shared a can of Chocca Blocka Mocha Stout with a curry tonight, very palatable and chocolate flavoured.
20201024_172320.jpg

Now onto a Neon Raptor Saturday Night's Alright strawberry lemonade IPA
Wowsers, it's very tart. It's not a sour but it certainly tastes like one. Not for sessions but a good palate cleanser.
20201024_191540.jpg

Started off with a DIPA from London Beer Factory... Well they say DIPA, I'd say NEIPA. Thick, dank and piney. Less aroma than the one I had the other day, but better flavour. Probably a good beer if they skipped the lactose. View attachment 34562
Then onto an IPL from Aldi, tastes like a regular lager to me! Quite refreshing all the same. View attachment 34563
Tasty looking burger😬

So, shared a can of Chocca Blocka Mocha Stout with a curry tonight, very palatable and chocolate flavoured.
View attachment 34564

Now onto a Neon Raptor Saturday Night's Alright strawberry lemonade IPA
Wowsers, it's very tart. It's not a sour but it certainly tastes like one. Not for sessions but a good palate cleanser.
View attachment 34565
Did the curry enjoy the stout?

IMG_20201024_200726.jpg

I booked the shift off tonight and decided we'd have a takeaway from a local pub...plus a couple of pints of TT Landlord and Gamma Ray for me... anyway while waiting for my order I got talking BEER...as you do...and came away with extra free samples as the gamma ray was about quarter pint short. Got porter,lager,another pale and some bitter....
Happy Saturday everyone!!!!
IMG_20201024_200726.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back