What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying a hazy IPA I brewed back in July. I actually gave away the last 14 bottles, I didn't really like it. I held one back to try again. Not sure what went wrong it had 300g of hops. Azacca El Dorado Amarillo. Brewed with London fog yeast
IMG_20201026_204306724.jpg
It has next to zero aroma and tastes like fruity water. 🤔

Just bottled a batch of Munich Dunkel and discovered the homebrewer’s classic lottery bottle when I put them away in the shed, the label has fallen off so I don’t know what it is. Could be a witbier, IPA or SAISON!!! Will find out in half an hour when it’s had some time in the fridge

First sample of non Brett Belgian Pale. First time using white labs Bastogne yeast. This beer is the Orval clone recipe from 'Brew like a Monk'. I like this dry hopped pale without the Brett, need to make sure I keep a few bottles to compare against the other half of the batch with Brett. First time I have dry hopped with Styrian Golding's and first time using the yeast. Subtle Belgian yeast Character and fruity aroma and flavour, not sure what's coming from the hops or the yeast but I like.
IMG_20201026_190014.jpg

Absolutely delighted with this Helles, which is by some distance the best (in term of comparison with commercial) brew I have done. It's only young aswell, no more than 3 weeks in the bottle most of which at room temp, yet clean as a whistle, almost clear and excellent head retention. Best buzz I have had trying one of my own brews so far.

20201027_191618.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back