What are you drinking tonight 2020.

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donegal john

Regular.
Reaction score
Met an absolute gentleman today brewing some fantastic beers like the 2 in the pics. Anyone around Derry donegal border check them out in the centra in muff. Doing a lot of barrel ageing at the min and has lots of big things to come from what I seen today. Can’t wait to taste these But unfortunately not tonight as I’ve an early start tomorrow

Attachments

samale

Landlord.
Reaction score
Met an absolute gentleman today brewing some fantastic beers like the 2 in the pics. Anyone around Derry donegal border check them out in the centra in muff. Doing a lot of barrel ageing at the min and has lots of big things to come from what I seen today. Can’t wait to taste these But unfortunately not tonight as I’ve an early start tomorrow
Where did you pick them up. Can you send me the details so I can get a look

Horners

Landlord.
Reaction score
Just finished laying down some rubber matting in the brew area which involved heaving the keezer about. Result? All the kegs now full of sediment so going to have to re-crash. In the meantime I've worked up a sweat and not fancying said kegs am sampling this which someone who is bubbling with us brought me at the weekend. Not something I would ever choose but Hefeweizen seems popular on here so thought I'd give it a whirl. Poured extremely lively. Apparently this is made with Bru 1 hops whatever they are. At 5.9% a bit punchy for this time of day - luckily only one can.

20201117_122954.jpg

Rodcx500z

Landlord.
Reaction score
One they made earlier hob gob gold the wife bought 4 assorted bottles in Lidl red rooster chilled gecko and purple panther, must say hob is not like it was
30F0628A-F0AB-424F-9020-89ADAB5BE402.jpeg

Hazelwood Brewery

Landlord.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have 1 empty pb and 3 full fermenters looks like its bottle cleaning time sick...
Similar here due to my brewing break while refitting my brew-shed: 6 empty PB’s, 6 empty cornies.

4 full fermenters and a fifth planned for Thursday to try and quickly restore some stock and variety.

Pennine

Landlord.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My hopyls, think I prefer 34/70 to M76 but both are good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts