What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another from the Brewdog calendar

20201204_150518.jpg

Mixed reviews on untappd but I liked it

About to tap a mini keg of my bitter I put away in the Summer. Slightly reticent given all the threads about metallic tastes. Not sure if this keg had previously already seen active duty.

20201204_173135.jpg

About to tap a mini keg of my bitter I put away in the Summer. Slightly reticent given all the threads about metallic tastes. Not sure if this keg had previously already seen active duty.

View attachment 36874

Well came out at such high pressure I'm surprised the keg kept its integrity. Anyway there is a very strong metallic taste which was also present in the previous, different beer, I packaged in one of these.

Down the sink....I'm done with these mini-kegs.

And now for something completely different. Another substitute from this week's shop and another that seems to have had some good intentioned thought put into it. I ordered black sheep Riggwelter (a long standing favourite of mine) and instead received session pale ale, brewed on behalf of my generation by their friends at black sheep.
Pleasantly surprised by this so far, the mix of hops seems to give a nice balance, not too floral, no overpowering citrus. Lasting bitterness. Add this to the list of pales ales that I'll happily try again.

View attachment 36545
View attachment 36550
Nice drop that , picked some up at Aldi in the summer. Anything associated with Black Sheep is bound to be decent. Love Riggwelter too

So much for Worthington White Shield, Fullers Bengal Lancer, and Shepheard Neame IPA :laugh8:

Well it's a start Terry and all they had 😁

I'm keeping my eye out for them and even if I don't like these ive bought I will still give your favourite Worthington white shield a try at least 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back