What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on the beer really and is probably impossible to say. It should keep very well for a long time but that's not to say it won't be at its best within a few weeks.
Thanks for answering looks like I‘m going to have to go for the try a bottle every couple of weeks and see how it goes, (am quite optimistic though as tasted pretty good out the fermentor) but hoping a few weeks conditioning will take the edge off it as it is quite ‘boozy’.

Another Tripel. It’s a bit moreish 😉

0938C18C-8B6A-499F-ACE8-6E0F0E52A6C0.jpeg

I've had a couple of lidl perlenbacher lagers, (keep the bottles lol)
And 2 ltr of my myo strawberry and lime cider.
Feeling tired lol.

Doing a side by side tasting of a couple of Tynt Meadow bottles, one was bottled a few months ago the other is about 2 years older.
IMG_20201230_133030_896.jpg

The young one is smooth and malty with a light bitterness and some residual sweetness. The aged one has gained a fruity raisin taste and aroma with a hint of sherry. The bitterness has also faded leaving it a lot sweeter than the young one and adding to the sherry effect. Both are good but I'm definitely enjoying the aged one more.

That looks like something that will be either delicious or need to go straight down the sink curious as to which one.
i've finished the can but i won't be investing in another.
smells interesting but tastes less so.
a bit like a cheap toffee.
hardly high-brow tasting notes i'll admit but it's all i can come up with at the moment.

i've finished the can but i won't be investing in another.
smells interesting but tastes less so.
a bit like a cheap toffee.
hardly high-brow tasting notes i'll admit but it's all i can come up with at the moment.
I’m a big fan of Milk Stout, and find some of the coffee or chocolate stouts to be rather nice but sadly all too often I find them to be overly sweet sickly messes.

Having a pride and joy to settle my nerves.
I currently have 28L of West Coast AIPA wort chilled in the Brewdevil, but thanks to the broken plastic piece of fermentasaurus in the picture, nothing watertight to ferment it in aheadbutt
Just pressure testing my work around now and keeping everything crossed.
20201230_171113.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back