What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In a bargain bin no less! 11%
1589143165248.jpeg

Opened a test bottle of my Belgian Honey Strong Golden Ale (heathen addition) and it needs more time conditioning but it's quite nice. It's a split batch with two different yeasts (MJ Triple and CML Belgian Ale - I had the former) and I could actually taste the banana. At North of 9% it's one to go steady with.

Now a pint of my CCC / Bramling X Golden ale. It's also a bit young but rather excellent.

just cracked open a green hoppy marzen i brewed. not sure i like the belma hop, it definitely has strawberry aromas but also has quite the harsh bitterness and leaves a powdery texture on the tongue. ive never had a hop like that before?

Badly....new mower arrives Wednesday.
My good lady burnt out the old flymo so ive bought her a self propelled petrol one to take a bit of the hard work out of it.
Your a gentleman buying your wife a lawnmower while you sit drinking beer 😀😀

My petrol mower is on the way out too. Changed the air filter and oil and cleaned the spark plug. Runs for a bit coughs and then stops. I'm not stripping the engine so one more go at the filter and then B&Q.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back