What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My only experience of blended beers (other than gueuze) was mixing Evil Twin's Yin and Yang together, an RIS and an imperial IPA and the result was pretty spectacular.

....and Stella and Diamond White.
I've just tried the bottling dregs of the earlier bottling of the Festival Razorback...not bad at all.
Due to my very low stocks of drinkable Hb (I now have 80+ bottles carbing/conditioning) I am debating whether or not to try one of last week's bottled pilgrims hope...just to check carbonation levels of course...and it has dropped clear ..
Plus..I do have a raging thirst after spending hours painting the wife's shop...

I've just tried the bottling dregs of the earlier bottling of the Festival Razorback...not bad at all.
Due to my very low stocks of drinkable Hb (I now have 80+ bottles carbing/conditioning) I am debating whether or not to try one of last week's bottled pilgrims hope...just to check carbonation levels of course...and it has dropped clear ..
Plus..I do have a raging thirst after spending hours painting the wife's shop...

My stocks are so low I started tucking in to my blonde ale yesterday after two days in the bottle :laugh8:

In oils or water colour?

Dulux emulsion unfortunately...although I was considering a rough pastel depiction on canvas...must get it finished tomorrow...not doing the outside though (famous last words).

Brewed up a lager recipe at the weekend so decided to get myself a Budweiser today so I have something to compare to.

It's been many years since I had one of these. Still have one left for one I get my first one from the keg in a few weeks.

Well...I've cracked a bottle of the pilgrims hope...nicely carbed,clear as a darker beer can be...and quite drinkable...for a momentary return to kits I'm very pleased. This will only get better.

Are you using fresh petrol?
Yes the petrol is fresh. Last week it was exhausting thick black pungent smoke and the plug was sooted so thought lack of air so bought a new air filter, cleaned the plug and changed the oil. No black smoke but only runs for a few minutes then coughs and stops.

Still finishing off the Christmas/New Year left overs. I've also had some Bud light.

I'll get my coat...
In the right circumstances i.e. when it’s above 30 degrees I find Bud or Coors light rather pleasant (still have a dozen bottles of Coors Light in the garage from last summer waiting for the temperature to rise).

Juice Forsyth 😃 really fruity this one, like tropical juice £3 Morrisons
IMG_20200512_095403_996.jpg

i snuck samples of my keptinis, weizenbock and mosaic munich ipa. i think all three will be good batches. now i have 40l of beer to bottle over the next few days... hopefully i have the bottles available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back